Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Doesn't she look like she's having fun with all those kids? So much fun, in fact, that her hair is standing on end! This looks like my Mom must have felt on many a day with the five of us. This is my 3rd Mother's Day without my Mom, and I miss her terribly. For those of you that still have Moms, give her an extra hug for me.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you Mothers out there! I can't think of a harder job, or one filled with more responsibility than that of being a parent. I don't mean just giving birth ... I mean being a parent. My hat's off to you! Enjoy your special day, you deserve it!

~RWS

3 comments:

Medblog Addict said...

My mom is my best friend. Every day I say a prayer of thanks that she is still in my life.

Bo... said...

I tagged you with a meme! (Hope you don't mind.)

Runs With Scissors said...

I don't mind! It'll be my first!
~RWS