Wednesday, October 24, 2007

On Hiatus


I'm obviously an infrequent poster ... even moreso lately. School started back up a few weeks ago, and like many of you, I am back to the grind. I work full time and am in grad school full time, which is no easy task. I am exhausted all the time, and have little time (or energy) to do much else but work and study. That includes sleep - not much of that going on here, either - a couple of hours here, a couple of hours there. The good news in all of this is that after this semester, I'll only have 3 classes left till I have my Master's degree.

That being said, I need to step back from the blog scene and direct my energy toward my studies. That doesn't mean I won't be doing some occasional lurking on your sites, and maybe even posting a comment here and there! So ... I'm officially "AFK" (away from the keyboard") as far as my blog is concerned, and I know you'll all understand ...

Till we "see" each other again ....
~RWS

2 comments:

Unemployed Nurse Jack said...

Can I just say how jealous I am that you're almost done?

"See" you later when you have time to post.

Admin said...

Please exchange link with me. I already place a link to your site. Thanks!
http://philippinenurse.blogspot.com/