Sunday, December 24, 2006

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

It's very early the morning of Christmas Eve, and it's pouring rain! I love the sound of the rain ... except when I need to be out and about ... like today. Yes, the stores are already open, and I need to be in them.
I'm the master procrastinator, and I always wait till Christmas Eve to do my gift shopping. Why do I wait? Because the two (yes, TWO) years that I decided to shop ahead of time, I waaaayyyyy overspent. How did that happen? I'll tell you! Early on, I purchased what I thought my gift recipients would like. As the weeks passed, I saw more and more items that I thought my recipients would like more. Did I take back the original stuff? Hell no! So everyone raked it in those two years, and my wallet suffered. That's not happening again, besides ... I work well under pressure! Everyone shakes their heads at me for my shopping behavior, but hey! It's all part of my charm!
Wish me luck and lots of patience!
~RWS

No comments: